With miles of shoreline, it should come as no surprise that some of the best Panama City Beach adventures take place out on the open water. Whether flying high on a parasailing excursion or riding around on a jet ski, the possibilities are endless. Another fantastic option is fishing. Whether out on a charter or casting from a pier, there are plenty of ways to reel in the catch of the day. Have fun cooking a delicious meal with your bounty in your Sail Away Vacation Rentals home’s fully-equipped kitchen. For the moment you don’t feel like cooking but still crave seafood, hit up some of the restaurants in Panama City Beach known for this type of cuisine.
Where to Eat in Panama City Beach for Fresh Seafood
From spots perfect for date night to local hangouts, the seafood restaurants in Panama City Beach have it all.
- Shrimp Basket is a popular Southern chain with locations throughout Mississippi, Florida, and Alabama. Stop by their PCB spot to try one of their incredible dishes, like fried crab claws or seafood gumbo.
- Known for its Southern Coastal Cajun menu, Dee’s Hang-Out is the perfect neighborhood joint. Their offerings include seafood platters, daily lunch specials, and delicious po’boys.
- Shuckums Oyster Pub & Seafood Grill has been a Panama City Beach staple since 1967. They are known for the wide range of ways they prepare oysters. Try one of these dishes or one of the other incredible menu options.
- For a seafood restaurant that’s perfect for date night, head to Saltwater Grill. Take in the 25,000-gallon tropical saltwater aquarium as you browse the menu filled with fresh Gulf seafood options.
- Enjoy breathtaking views at Pineapple Willy’s. Sip on one of their signature daiquiris while debating which tasty dish you will enjoy for dinner. Be sure to check out their live music lineup.
Reserve Your Dream Panama City Beach Home Base
When on vacation, you want a rental that feels like home. That’s exactly what you get when staying with Sail Away Vacation Rentals. Our luxurious Panama City Beach rentals have all the comforts of home while being close to top amenities in town, like seafood restaurants.
We offer a wide range of rentals, from single-family homes to condos in some of the best complexes around. We even have pet-friendly options, so your four-legged friend can join the fun. By offering such a variety of properties, we can host groups of all sizes and budgets. Call 850-338-7925 for help choosing your PCB vacation rental or to learn more about special offers.