Summer is often considered one of the most popular times of the year for vacations. However, there is another season that is just as popular in Florida. Now is the perfect time to start planning a Panama City Beach spring break getaway. Have a relaxing place to call home while being close to top attractions and activities by booking your stay with Sail Away Vacation Rentals. Whether enjoying one last celebration before college graduation or making memories with family, there is no shortage of things to do in this Florida town.
A Checklist of Things to Do in Panama City Beach
Soaking in the Florida sunshine on a PCB spring break is a welcome upgrade from the cold and snow of winter. This is why we recommend spending as much time outdoors as possible, but there is also plenty of fun to be had indoors.
- Cast your line at one of the fishing piers in town, like the Russell-Fields City Pier. These are also great locations for watching the sunset.
- Sail above crystal waters on a parasailing adventure with Paradise Watersports, which offers two different outings.
- Explore the incredible variety of shops and attractions at Pier Park, which is home to the SkyWheel.
- No PCB spring break is complete with spending time at the beach. Go for a swim, make sand castles, play a game of beach volleyball, and more on the sandy shore of popular beaches.
- Reserve your spot on a dolphin tour that’ll take you out on the Gulf of Mexico or St. Andrew Bay with Sea Screamer.
- For indoor fun, visit one of the museums scattered throughout Panama City Beach, like WonderWorks or Man in the Sea Museum.
- If you’re visiting with college friends, be sure to rest up for a night out at local bars, clubs, and other nightlife spots.
- Explore PCB on two wheels by renting bikes from Bike the Beach, which also offers tagalongs for those visiting with younger children.
Have Fun at Your Panama City Beach Rental
While there is no shortage of things to do throughout Panama City Beach when visiting for spring break, you can also enjoy good times right at your vacation rental. Your Sail Away Vacation Rentals home away from home is the ideal place for more memory-making activities.
Cook a delicious meal in your fully-equipped kitchen before enjoying a movie or game night. If you’re rental has pool access, go for an early morning swim. Learn more about our Panama City Beach vacation rentals and ways to save on your spring break vacation by calling 850-338-7925.